I am officially declaring Extreme Potty Training a success! The boys have been such good boys in learning about using the potty -- and it makes me wonder if they were "ready" earlier, but just waiting for me to catch up with them! The woman in the article I used for inspiration said it took her boys 3 weeks to catch on, and I am glad that Sam and Ben caught on so much more quickly. Perhaps I should submit my story to "Parenting" magazine ...
As you can see, using the potty is exhausting!

2 comments:
Woohoo!! Awesome for them! And Mommy!
Speaking a former pregnant woman, I totally agree with Ben and Sam that using the potty is quite tiring!!!! I sometimes felt I could nap on there because I was in there more than any other room in the house!!!
They did catch on fast---way to go BOYS
Post a Comment