Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 4 update

Well, I titled this post "Day 5 update" -- so you can clearly see how tired I am feeling! Sam did great again today, no accidents, but cried until I put a diaper on him so he could poop. I was hoping he would want to poop on the potty again today after his success yesterday, but I don't want to push it too much and make him upset about pooping again (as he used to be several months ago). Ben did great, too -- 3 accidents, but they were predictable. He needs to be put on the potty whether he wants to or not after every meal -- and tonight, he was too busy playing with Daddy to bother with the potty -- and I could basically count down to when the peeing began!

Overall, another good day, and another trip out of the house (to the Ford dealer to pick up my car and its $700 repair -- eek) without any accidents. Letting the boys pee at the mechanic's shop, however, made me rethink my "sitting on the potty" philosophy, and we came home and I promptly ordered a toddler potty seat to keep in my car for outings, Cl*rox wipes to wipe off the potty after touching the offending toilet, and extra hand sanitizing wipes!

** And no, these pictures having nothing to do with potty training, they are just cute pictures of my boys! **

1 comment:

Kristeen said...

I want whatever Ben is eating in that picture!!