Thursday, May 7, 2009

Right side of the infield, 2028?

Some friends of Roy's dad recently took a trip to Citi Field and sent Sam and Ben Mets hats as a late birthday present. Ben liked wearing the hat, but Sam was rather annoyed by it ... I was tasked with trying to get a "good" picture of the two of them together, both wearing their hats, and this is the best I could do!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Too cute! Colin will play third and my B.I.L wants Lukas to pitch. Get your nephew Aiden involved to play SS and all you need is a catcher to complete the infield.

Julie said...

can girls join the league too?

Becky said...

I'm sure by 2028 girls will be allowed to play in the big leagues!
Just noticed that this is pic is taken under the dining room table!! Too cute.