I had a great time celebrating with my friends, but felt completely under-dressed. I assumed that because I was going to a formal-ish celebration with a bunch of people who will be law school graduates in 3 days, I should try to look somewhat professional. Wrong. Apparently, the girls use the events to really let their wild-sides shine. I definitely saw a lot more "T&A" (excuse the vulgarity!) from my classmates than I had anticipated ... When I pointed that out to one of my friends, he told me that I was dressed perfectly appropriately -- and besides -- I am the MOTHER of 2 little boys, I am now held to a different standard. Good point!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Mama's Night Out
I had a great time celebrating with my friends, but felt completely under-dressed. I assumed that because I was going to a formal-ish celebration with a bunch of people who will be law school graduates in 3 days, I should try to look somewhat professional. Wrong. Apparently, the girls use the events to really let their wild-sides shine. I definitely saw a lot more "T&A" (excuse the vulgarity!) from my classmates than I had anticipated ... When I pointed that out to one of my friends, he told me that I was dressed perfectly appropriately -- and besides -- I am the MOTHER of 2 little boys, I am now held to a different standard. Good point!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You looked great Erin! I have yet to 'get out on the town' since Colin was born. I think that bottle of Belgian beer at your house was the closest I've come. Soon I suppose.
i am not surprised about the t&a from professionals. my jaw dropped at my first faculty party. the "straight laced" ones are always the craziest. my friend's principal used to be a nun, and she gets HAMMERED at their parties!
anyway, i think you look great! how long did it take you to lose most of your baby weight? i have heard that women leave the hospital looking 6 months preg....that is what i am now! i hope not! i want to be magically morphed back down to a smaller size:)
Post a Comment