Saturday, May 16, 2009

quiet day

The boys are with Roy in NYC visiting one of his friends from the "old neighborhood" -- you can take the boy out of Queens but you can't take the Queens out of the boy! I am home taking the day to relax and get stuff done before the summer semester starts on Monday. The quiet is so strange, I keep thinking that I have to hurry to get my stuff done before the boys wake up from a nap or something! It seems so indulgent to sit on the couch, drink a cup of coffee, watch an episode of "The Hills" -- and not be thinking I should be doing something else! That being said, my day seems empty without my boys (all 3 of 'em!). Before they left this morning, we had to take a few pictures to send to my mom -- today is her 55th birthday! Happy birthday, Grammy!




No comments: