Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Relief!

Well -- 12 essays and 200 multiple choice questions later, the Bar Exam is over! Now comes the joy of 2 and a half months of waiting to find out if I passed -- but I'm not going to think about that right now, I gave this exam my all and focused every ounce of energy I could muster into studying for this test.

I am leaving tomorrow morning to drive to my parents' to pick up my boys. I can't wait to see them -- 10 days is a long time for a mama to be away from her babies. I hope the boys are excited to see me, my mom told me that, when asked where I was, the boys would either tell her "UCONN" or "doing work."

As you can see from the picture, the boys are greatly enjoying their visit with Mimi and PeePaw. Although maybe, just maybe, PeePaw is enjoying the visit even more than the boys!

** AND ** the husband surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers tonight. Awww

2 comments:

Elaine and Brandon Carder said...

10 days is a long time and I bet they and you are equally excited to see eachother. You spending a few days there or turning around and coming home?

I bet the boys had an amazing time and I bet your parents did too building and sharing memories to last forever!!!!

Also--way to go with the EXAM!!!! I am so proud of you---

Becky said...

10 days in an eternity! I went a little nutty after about 40 or so hours, and I slept through most of that.

I can't even imagine the joy of your reunion tomorrow. That drive is going to feel so much longer than it usually does I'm sure.

Congratulations Erin! I can't wait to see you guys.