Friday, April 24, 2009
Adios, South Beach
After 8 days, I can't do it anymore. I NEED the carbs to keep me going -- after chasing Sam and Ben around all day, I'm totally drained and I need the quick energy that an apple or a slice of whole grain toast provides. So -- I'm going to read the "phase 3" section of the South Beach book to see what the doctor has to say about *regular* eating on South Beach. Like I said the other day, I do feel more toned in my stomach area, and I will definitely continue to monitor my eating to keep my carb-intake lower than it had been, but I need to start eating some carbs! I realized I needed to make a change this afternoon after chasing Sam and Ben all morning, going to the gym, and then taking them to a law school/medical school BBQ -- I could hardly move by the time we got home, and it was only 4pm. I had no energy to take care of them, and the thought of eating another string cheese was so unappealing. So instead, I had a piece of fruit. Delicious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
seriously? You aren't supposed to eat fruit? Silly!
Post a Comment