Sam and Ben have decided they no longer like baby food, but would much rather eat whatever I'm eating. Whether it's oatmeal, toast, fruit, yogurt, pasta, etc, if I'm eating it, they think they should be, too. Last week, I tried feeding the babies cottage cheese, but they hated it. So today, when I needed a snack, I decided to eat some cottage cheese, seeing I knew they didn't like it and I would actually be able to eat my snack! I dumped some into a bowl and climbed into their playroom. They immediately spotted my bowl of food and both came over to investigate. I put a few curds in Ben's mouth, he spit it out, and rolled away to play with his toys. Sam, however, decided he REALLY liked it and was climbing all over me because he just couldn't get enough! I'm going to have to try harder to find foods they don't like so I can actually get a meal in here or there!


2 comments:
This is too funny. Colin is very interested in what we are eating but obviously we can't share yet.I do feel guilty eating in front of him though. I can tell you that Lukas (at 18months) is tha same way. To the point that it is like having a dog begging for food around. Hopefully it is just a phase!
Oh god! I guess once you have kids, you have to share everything! I also heard some disturbing news that my days of sleeping-in will be over once the baby is here. What have I gotten myself into? :)
Post a Comment