
After spending countless hours over the past 10 months with my Medela Symphony breastpump, rented from Babies R Us, I decided it was time to finally return the pump to the store. Not to worry -- I still have my Pump In Style that I plan to use -- but it's about time to start weaning.
3 comments:
I think it is amazing that you lasted as long as you did. 10 months is a long time. Sean and I were discussing last night how difficult it is going to be to wean Colin. I'm going to wait until after the Switzerland trip, I'll need a secret weapon if he freaks out on the plane.
girl I don't know how you made it that long. 10 months, twins, working, school and pumping...amazing you are!!
Who knew you could rent that stuff?! (obviously not me.) That's a great idea!
Post a Comment