Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Trip to the barber ...

In honor of Sam and Ben's 10-month birthday, we decided to take them to get their hair cut. Sam was badly in need of a haircut -- he basically had a baby mullet! His hair was very long around the ears and unruly on top. Ben didn't really need a haircut, but we decided to have the "stylist" give him a trim, so long as we were there. I found a children's hair salon not too far from our house -- SnipIts -- it was great, the hairdresser was incredibly patient and the babies sat in the chair like big boys and enjoyed their first trip to the salon!

Sam before
Photobucket

During
Photobucket

After
Photobucket

Ben during
Photobucket

After
Photobucket

2 comments:

Becky said...

I was wondering when haircuts are normally started... Colin has a few strands that are longer than the rest and I think I'm going to have to trim them myself. It seems silly to have a barber cut three or four hairs.

Erin said...

We tried cutting their hair -- it didn't work out so well ... They move way too much and are way too suspicious as to what we were doing -- and Sam ended up with this "chunk" of hair being cut off -- so it stuck straight out over his ear for about a week! After that, we decided to leave it to the professionals.