Ben is learning so quickly as he watches his big brother do things. Sam has been pulling himself to a stand since Sunday -- and Ben figured it out today. I was downstairs printing some schoolwork and when I came upstairs, I saw his little face peeking at me over the baby gate!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Disturbing development ...
Ben is learning so quickly as he watches his big brother do things. Sam has been pulling himself to a stand since Sunday -- and Ben figured it out today. I was downstairs printing some schoolwork and when I came upstairs, I saw his little face peeking at me over the baby gate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Erin they look so BIG!! Colin and I miss them.
They are cracking me up. Too cute!
Soon they will be walking and then you are so screwed...
Post a Comment