Seeing it's the height of a beautiful fall in New England, I've been trying to take the babies on "fall-themed outings" the past several weekends. I'm really not looking forward to winter, snow and cold weather -- and being cooped up in the house for days on end. I can't imagine how nervous I'll be driving in the snow and ice with Sam and Ben in the car with me!
Two weeks ago, Roy and I took the babies to Karabin Farms, a pumpkin farm/apple orchard near our house. He and I had a great time, but the babies seemed a bit skeptical (notice the faces in the stroller picture!).



Last Saturday, Sam, Ben and I went to the Glastonbury Apple Festival with my friends from law school -- it was their first ride on a school bus (Grandma Sandy is jealous!), and Ben slept through the entire festival. Sam, on the other hand, discovered that I had an apple fritter -- and wanted me to share! Sorry buddy, unless it's a stage 1 fruit or vegetable, you can't have it yet!



1 comment:
Horray for blogging!! I love it. I love the look on Sam's face.."Mama please!! it looks yummy!"
Post a Comment