Friday, October 24, 2008

Jaws!

After two months of non-stop hand-chewing, drooling, and "yelling" at his hand, Sam has finally cut his first tooth! Yesterday morning, he wanted to chew on my hand, so I let him have my finger -- and when he chomped down, I definitely felt the tooth on the bottom right. He couldn't let his baby brother out-do him for too long!

Say "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Photobucket

He's such a big boy now -- sitting up AND teeth!

Photobucket

Ben is afraid -- does this mean Sam will start biting back??

Photobucket

Ben wanted to show off his teeth, too!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Cassy said...

So cute!!!!!!!!!

Becky said...

Man you have some cute kiddos! Sounds like teething for your boys isn't too painful, hopefully we will get that lucky. I'm wondering to myself, did I ever send you the pictures of you and Sam that I took??...hmm...I'll have to look into it.

Tara K said...

uh oh Benny boy...watch your back!

Stephanie said...

they are so sweet!!! I now know who's who.

The Hanes Fam said...

oh YAY!!!