Recently, Sam started making this sound. At first I couldn't figure out what he was doing -- until I did a fake laugh at him -- and realized he is copying me!
Oh my gosh - I love it!!! I would've been so confused too. But totally makes sense. I love seeing Ben pop up too when you move the camera over. So weird for use "onesies" to see another baby there!
So cute!! Ben says "I don't know what you want but I'll make a noise and see what that does" Colin likes the video, he got really still and intent when I played it. Then he went back to trying to eat my arm
I would like to edit my voice out of all posts -- it is painful for me to hear! Pretty sad that my kids are only 7 months old and they are already mocking me ... :)
5 comments:
Oh my gosh - I love it!!! I would've been so confused too. But totally makes sense. I love seeing Ben pop up too when you move the camera over. So weird for use "onesies" to see another baby there!
So cute!! Ben says "I don't know what you want but I'll make a noise and see what that does"
Colin likes the video, he got really still and intent when I played it. Then he went back to trying to eat my arm
That is too funny!! That sound coming from a 17th month old baby is so much less evil than coming from you :) Did you learn that from Mrs. Gordon?
I would like to edit my voice out of all posts -- it is painful for me to hear! Pretty sad that my kids are only 7 months old and they are already mocking me ... :)
LOL That is fantastic! I love the look on Ben's face too. "Mom...what the HECK is he doing???"
Post a Comment