After reading all of my parenting of twins books, I realize that the boys probably spend too much time together. Most of the authors point out that the children need individual time with parents in order to recognize that they are not simply half of a pair, but two separate and distinct individuals. That is, however, easier said than done. The Husband works many hours every week and his schedule will only get more insane as we get closer to Election Day, and my closest family members live 250+ miles away. Something for me to think about ... But in the meantime, so cute pictures of the little men -- together, of course!

Sitting on the front steps I painted while waiting for Bar results to be released ... This is the boys' interpretation of me telling them "STAY INSIDE. Do NOT let yourselves outside!"

Stroller rage!

The boys and I made an impromptu trip to visit Mimi and PeePaw last week. Anyone wonder why the boys love visiting so much??
4 comments:
Can I visit your parents too??? Lucky boys to get a 1/2 gallon of ice cream.
1-love the stroller rage picture
2-love it even more knowing that you took the picture while they were freaking out.
Next time I come I'll have to stick around long enough so you can take 1 boy on an adventure while Colin and I stay home with the other.
I second Julie's sentiment. I love that you found enough humor in their rage to snap a picture.
I feel like I'm torturing Carter when I do this, but sometimes you just have to capture the moment!
Post a Comment