
This is where we stayed. Our "condo" was the left-side of the house, looking at the picture.

The boys would allow ONLY Aunt Becky to pull the wagon.
The boys fell asleep on nearly every walk from the beach back to the house. We received many comments from onlookers as we walked past!
At the beach! Ben looks less than thrilled to be sitting with Mom ...

Yup, I wore a bikini to the beach several times!

Ben loved the rides at Ocean City!

Sleeping arrangements -- there were 2 mattresses on the floor, but the boys preferred to share.

My attempt at a picture with my boys ...

We were taking too long to go get ice cream, so Ben took the matters into his own hands!

Cousins!

Sharing with PeePaw

So tired by the last night of vacation!



2 comments:
Love the picture of you and Ben: "Mom, back off... you're killin' my mojo!"
And good for you, rocking the bikini, you look great!
The picture of the boys sleeping together is so cute... makes me weepy.
sleeping in the wagon is too funny. I wish I could fall asleep like that.
Post a Comment