Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a wonderful time celebrating the boys' 2nd Halloween! The morning started off with a trip to Whole Foods for a parade and Trick or Treating among the local merchants -- however, the rain put a damper on that festival, but we still had a great time, especially because Mimi and PeePaw were here visiting!

We went out Trick or Treating last night, but only made it to 3 houses. The boys were much more interested in playing in the leaves on people's lawns, and many people didn't understand their costumes -- "Oh look -- a devil and a fairy princess!" What?! A group of parents did understand the costumes, however, and had a laugh as Sam, the little angel, had a foot-stomping temper tantrum when I refused to let him eat the stones he found in someone's driveway!



"Uh, Mom? I think something is wrong with Ben..."




"I heard this house was giving out Snickers bars!"




Even little devils have to ride in carseats (rear-facing, of course!)


And a picture from last year, because I just couldn't resist!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Come on a fairy princess?!? wow.. They both look cute!

Jennifer said...

A fairy princess?! Were those parents drunk? He doesn't look like anything like one!

The boys looked adorable, as always!! I'm glad you all had a great Halloween!

Julie said...

c'mon on mom! who wants candy when you can have a tasty rock?! i guess that even angels can get pushed to their limits sometimes:)

The Hanes Fam said...

I love them!! Oh, they are just way TOO CUTE!