Friday, November 6, 2009

Going Private

I've decided that it makes sense to make this blog private as I get closer to finishing school, taking the Bar, and then beginning my legal career. I will not be comfortable writing about anything at all personal knowing that potential employers could be reading about my life, especially with the changes that seem to be looming on the horizon.

I will probably wait a week or so before changing the settings, so if you ever read about our adventures, please let me know so I can add you to the "cool" list. HA!

6 comments:

The Hanes Fam said...

Add me! Add me! :)

Stephanie said...

I am already on the cool list, but you can add me to the I read your blog list. :)

Tara K said...

I'd love to keep up with you guys!

Julie said...

you better add me! that is a threat!

JJ said...

Please add "me" xo Mrs. J

Becky said...

I think it goes without saying that I read your blog...