Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall fun

The boys and I are trying to soak up the last few days of warm weather before the winter chill sets in. We don't normally play outside at our house -- the beautiful trees create too much shade and the grass doesn't grow very well (but moss and mushrooms do ...) -- but we were stuck at home the other day waiting for the furnace man to come and fix our hot water. I let the boys outside and we had a great time collecting acorns in an old flower pot and exploring the areas on the other side of the glass from their playroom.






Sam sitting on the steps where his parents were sitting when Daddy proposed!






3 comments:

Becky said...

So cute! Glad you guys could get out and use the yard for a bit. Colin loves playing in the yard at my parents house.

Julie said...

The simple things are the most fun!

Tara K said...

This made me think...I don't get Kam out in our yard really either. I should. It looks like S & B had a GREAT time!