Friday, October 23, 2009

Dancin' shoes

Although we have had a few beautiful Indian summer days here in New England, winter's chill is certainly in the air. Because our dining room used to be sun-porch, it is not situated over the basement, and the hardwood floor gets cold! We have been on a quest to find slippers for the boys, and after failed attempts at T*rget, K*hls and several other stores, I decided to search online and came up with great slippers from LLBean. Although I thought they were expensive for baby slippers ($18), they were certainly less expensive than Uggs (or, more appropriately, Ughs). The order arrived several days ago, and the boys haven't willingly taken their slippers off since! Ben's slippers are bears, and Sam's are moose, and they are a very high quality with a real rubber sole, which helps the boys run around without losing traction and falling on the slippery floors. Only downside? I cannot imagine how smelly these slippers will be from sweaty baby feet ...

3 comments:

Kristeen said...

So freakin' cute!! And I totally agree about the Uggs=Ugh comment ;)

Julie said...

uh oh, you better buy extra pairs of slippers right now before it's too late....you don't want to have another "blanket" situation!

Becky said...

oh man, Colin has some crazy stinky feet, So I would definitely fear that! Although it is great that they wear them willingly. I got Colin a pair of slippers to go with his Halloween costume but since he won't wear it I guess they will be regular slippers.