
Seeing we had another beautiful October day, we decided to take the boys to a pumpkin farm/petting zoo for the afternoon. The boys had a great time running around, chasing the chickens (although Sam did cry when I told him not to kiss the chickens!), watching the baby pigs, and feeding the goats -- well, actually, Sam loved feeding the goats, but Ben screamed in terror! I was shocked, the boy seems to be fearless, but I guess goats are just too much!
Feeding the goats

Chasing a chicken!

Walking with Daddy

"Enough with the pictures, Mom! Geez, can't a baby get any privacy?"

Sam loved carrying around these "apples" -- I actually think they were from a fig tree?


So hungry after our adventure!

3 comments:
How fun! It looks like you all had a fabulous time. Poor Sammy...not getting to kiss the chickens.
how adorable. I wish we had a petting farm around here. Dylan loves him some pigs. Glad you enjoyed the beautiful day.
i'm turning into becky now, because i just want to SQUEEZE them!!!
Post a Comment