Sunday, August 2, 2009

Swimming!

This weekend, my brother and sister-in-law and their 18 month old son, Aidan, were in CT for a wedding. My parents came to CT, too, to stay at the hotel with Aidan while his parents were at the wedding. The hotel had an indoor pool, so Grandma and I took the boys swimming for the first time. They loved the water! Ben liked jumping off the side of the pool to Grandma, and Sam liked swimming on his belly, kicking his feet, splashing with his arms, and putting his face in the water. I, however, had to put on a bathing suit for the first time since having the boys, and the only suits I have are bikinis. Definitely have some "twin-skin" on my belly that needs to be covered with a 1-piece!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Yeah swimming! So much fun. I haven't ventured back into a two piece yet. My biggest problem in the pool is that Colin pulls on the suit and leaves me a little exposed!!

Jennifer said...

I'm glad the boys had such a great time!! I only own bikinis too, so I bought a tankini 2 weeks after the boys were born. I've retired it already -- I don't like the way I look in a one piece, so I've been sporting a bikini. I still have the linea nigrea, which I heard won't go away for around 6 months, but I don't care! Sport your bikini girl!! You look amazing and our little bits of twin skin aren't all that bad! There is a lot worse out there wearing bikinis ;)

Julie said...

I cannot get over what a little dare-devil Ben is! Jumping in the pool already? you have def have your hands full with that one!