Thursday, June 4, 2009

So tired ...

I'm so exhausted all the time. And I know I'm not the only one who is so tired. There is always so much going on. Caring for two little boys all the time is so tiring. Law school is tiring. Roy's non-stop work schedule is tiring. I feel like I haven't had a chance to catch my breath in years.

This is a picture from our honeymoon in St. Thomas. I can barely remember what it's like to have a romantic dinner at sunset (on some beautiful tropical island is just an added bonus!), much less sleep past 5:30am.

Parenting is hard! Good thing I love those two little boys so much!

3 comments:

Kristeen said...

*Sigh* I SO want to be there right now... I don't have the reasons to be tired that you do, but I could use a tropical vacation and a romantic dinner. Life is just so hectic!

Becky said...

Yesterday someone told me "you poor thing you look exhausted" and I just busted out crying. Not because I looked exhausted but because I was so exhausted (and stressed) that a moment of compassion broke the fragile wall of composure.

Erin said...

I feel the same way -- if someone is nice or compassionate, it is much harder because it allows you to break down the wall a bit! Sounds so strange, but it's definitely true. That's why I avoid calling my mom sometimes -- because I know if she tells me she's proud of me or that she can only imagine how hard this is, I'll start crying and not be able to stop. Oye.