I decided to let the boys play with finger paints yesterday morning -- it was hysterical. Sam loves lotion and apparently thought that the finger paints were lotion for his legs -- and Ben wanted to taste the paints. Thankfully, the finger paints were Crayola washable finger paints (non-toxic, of course!) -- on sale right now at diapers.com (buy 2 Crayola products, get 1 free). After a few minutes of playing, I decided it was bathtime -- and the bathroom looked as though it had been attacked by Smurfs. There were little blue handprints everywhere!


Ben's masterpiece

Sam's masterpiece
3 comments:
That's great! My mom still has pictures of Noreen and I fingerpainting hanging up. She had us wear my dad's old dress shirts as smocks and made edible fingerpaint!
it's funny how you can tell what they were doing with the paint by the "evidence" that they left behind. I think it is hysterical that Sam rubbed it on his legs....just the legs:)
You are a brave woman, lol! Looks like they had a blast!!!
Post a Comment