Friday, June 12, 2009

Did I really say that??

The other night when the boys were in the bathtub, I actually heard myself utter these words:

"Ben, stop doing that. Ben, please stop touching Sam's p*nis. You have one of your own, play with that one." Oye.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

OMG, that's hysterical!! I've heard that this happens! How do you react without overreacting?!

Becky said...

Too freaking funny.

Kristeen said...

The look he's giving you in this shot pairs nicely with the post. It's like he's saying "what's the big deal, mom!? It's my favorite bath toy!"

Tara K said...

I'm fairly positive everyone in the Old Navy parking lot thinks I lost my marbles thanks to this post. I can just hear you saying that, Erin!

KHS said...

That is hilarious! K thinks I am crazy because I was laughing so hard after reading this. Your boys are adorable. :)