It has been so long since I posted. Why, you ask? Oh, little things - like buying a house and moving! It has been a huge undertaking, but now that we are getting settled in, I believe more and more every day that this is the perfect house for the boys and me. However, still no Internet (snafu on the part of the Internet provider), which makes blogging nearly impossible.
Buying a house was one of the main goals I had for 2012 (following the whole 'get divorced' thing), so I am pleased to have accomplished two major goals for the year. In addition, I joined online dating, which has been an adventure all its own.
More to come once Internet is finally up and running ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It seems online dating would be hard without the internet unless you just got the internet at home. Your home, the pictures I saw looked beautiful and I am so happy for you. You talked about getting a house and it happened so quickly-what a determined lady you are.
Again congratulations
Elaine
Post a Comment