Happy Easter! The boys were not with me today, but when I skyped with them this morning, they were very excited about the visit from the Easter Bunny, and I was loudly informed that the Easter Bunny is TRICKY and hid Ben's basket in the bathtub and Sam's behind the dining room table. As the boys talked to me, they shoveled candy in their mouths (and Sam asked me to open his Pez for him -- sorry, little man, I'm only on the computer screen ...) and Ben complained about his stomach hurting. I can only imagine what the rest of the day held for them ... I spent a quiet day, and went for a long run before going over to a friend's house for dinner -- and on my run, passed the house where I knew the boys were spending at least part of the day (which is my normal 5-mile route!). As I ran past that house, I had to swallow hard to keep the tears from my eyes. Some days are still hard.







1 comment:
Great pics! Love you guys!
Post a Comment