The babies are getting so big and developing very quickly, and it amazes me that they will be 11 months old tomorrow. Over the weekend, Ben realized that he can stand up on his own without holding on to anything for balance -- but hasn't yet learned what to do once he's standing and then falls right on his face. Poor kid! Sam has learned to turn the pages in his books and will spend a long time on the floor playing with his books. It's wonderful! They have both started exploring the house and are no longer afraid of the slippery kitchen floor, which means they can find me no matter where I go in the house. Several nights ago, they were playing on the bathroom floor after their bath and I went to the laundry room to find pajamas for them -- and as I was walking back up the stairs, I could hear them giggling and crawling around -- they got totally busted and were scrambling to get back to the bathroom after an adventure to the guest bedroom. They love being chased!
Some fun pictures:
"Hey paparazzi, leave us alone!"

"If I could just get out of this cage ..."

"Fine, I'll pose for your picture!"

"If Grandma were here, she would let me out!"


2 comments:
Can't...resist...the...cuteness... want to pinch the cheeks!!
Great tip, thanks!! Your boys are so adorable -- makes me excited to meet mine ;-)
Post a Comment