Wednesday, February 4, 2009

For me, one of the most fascinating things about having twins is watching the interactions between the two of them -- the ways the play together, they ways they fight with each other, the way they get excited when they see each other, the way the react to each other -- it's really fabulous. Anyway, one of my favorite interactions is when someone wakes up from the nap. I will bring the baby into their playroom, and when his brother spots him, they'll get huge smiles on their faces, start babbling at each other, and then crawl towards each other to play. It's so adorable. I tried capturing it on video -- I missed part of it, but you should be able to get the general idea. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness, they are so precious!! I love their baby noises! They play very nicely together :-)

Becky said...

So I get the impression that Sam is pulling for 'dominant twin'? At the end when Ben is looking up at the camera and making the excited baby noise, he looks just like Colin. I am starting to think that Ben and Colin might look more alike than Ben and Sam do! or maybe it is just that face...

Kristeen said...

Oh my goodness, so adorable! Sam has a very cute little baby mohawk... love it!

Julie said...

Very cute. I like how they share that little toy in the beginning of the video.

Is that opera playing in the background? It creates a very dramatic effect:)

The Slacker Mom said...

I can't wait until my boys are at this stage! Right now they just hold hands (or onto each others ears) on their little rainforest play mat.