Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Easter! A few weeks late ...

Yes, I do realize that Easter was several weeks ago ... These pictures, taken with Moustache the Bunny, were part of the photo session for the boys' second birthday. I, however, didn't get around to making the appointment to pick out the pictures until several days ago, hence the delay! Moustache started out in his basket and had a handler, but he was soon allowed out of the basket and onto Sam's lap because the boys were so gentle. The photographer and handler were both really surprised that 2-year olds were able to be so gentle with the bunny, and I was proud of my guys! They absolutely loved the bunny, and Ben asked if we could bring him home. Sorry, guys, Moustache has probably been shipped back to the pet store by now!



3 comments:

Tara K said...

SO Precious! I love these pics

Becky said...

I have also not gotten the Easter pics posted...I have to say I'm jealous of the bunny pictures!! Maybe next year.

Julie said...

that is great that they were so gentle with the bunny. their mama is raising them to be respectful, sensitive boys:)